Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Party in the Snow

We finally had snow!  We had about 4 inches.  I know, nothing compared to what they've been getting in OK, but I'll happily take what we were given.  Not only was the snow beautiful.



But we also finally got a Cardinal!  

Yes, that is a snow covered plastic pink flamingo.  Call me redneck. 





We didn't let a little snow slow us down!  The day after this blanketing Lily had a Valentine's Day party to attend.  She got dressed up and handed out her special Valentine cards to all her little friends. 






With her first Valentine, Daddy.



On top of joining the Y, I've also joined a Meet-Up group.  This has allowed me some extra grown-up time, and Lily gets to hang out with other babies. Over the weekend we lunched. This week we're meeting at a coffee shop.  I'm excited to have "events" to look forward to.  Life gets droll and depressing being stuck in the house all day every day.  I was getting desperate, even thinking about finding a job.  Whew.  Thank goodness I found another outlet.  Who wants to be a responsible employed member of society?? I'll just stick to being Mommy for now.  ;-)  Speaking of which.  Now that Lily has successfully strewn the Sunday paper all over the living room I should probably get her fed her dinner before she starts eating the entertainment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment