Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Like the Sound of This Book

Lily has a favorite book.  I love that she has a favorite book, however it's her favorite not because the story is captivating or the pictures are vibrant.  No, it's because the pages are cloth filled with crinkle paper, and she LOVES the sound.  I read a few books to her each day, and I quickly learned no matter which books I read I must wait to read Things I Love last.  Lily will play with the book and focus on it for many baby minutes.  It's so much fun to see how much she has grown and learned in just a short 4.5 months.  She also gets a big kick out of Itsy Bitsy Spider.  She thinks it's hilarious to watch me sing it.  She's not quite crazy about me making her do the motions, but we're working on it.  I'm trying to find other songs with motions, but so far I only know Patty Cake.  She's not as impressed with it.  I don't think the motions are big enough.  Anywho.  Lily's in bed sleeping, and Cayce and I need to do the same.  Enjoy the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment